Aimie Wallace CFNC, CSNA
Certified Functional Nutrition Counsellor (CFNC)
Certified Health & Life Coach
Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor (CSNA)
Nutrition and wellness professional focused on conducting detailed functional nutrition consultations and individualized health coaching programs with diet and lifestyle modifications to support the needs of each individual.
We are all unique and not one diet works the same for everyone, there are many lifestyle factors to consider in your health journey.
Nutritionist & Health Coach, I am 50 years young, an athlete, a vegetarian, I live a healthy lifestyle it’s who I am. I’ve had fitness highs and lows as a Professional athlete, unhealthy relationships with food, alcohol, self-stigma, and my limiting beliefs. I spent a decade in hiding who I am, shame, to discovering my true self, I let go of my beliefs about myself, and the story I told others. Wellness Recovery is an everyday process, I have amazing people in my life, I am transparent, I do my inside work daily and with ‘other coaches’ to guide me. I found therapy in telling my story through laughter in stand-up comedy. What I have learned so far in my life’s recovery is being vulnerable allows us to grow, believing in ourselves, and having the courage and willingness to change. It starts with the unwanted roommate in your head, asking for help, trusting others, and believing you can do anything.
My Values & Beliefs
I am self-employed my company is AIM Wellness, since 2011. I love the gym, golfing, cycling, hockey, pickleball, coaching, and most importantly helping others to better themselves; I do stand-up comedy for therapy #HILARAPY and enjoy making people laugh by telling my stories.
Former, C.P.G.A Golf Professional, BC, former Personal Trainer/Strength Coach, Functional Nutritionist, Certified Health & Life Coach, Bemer PEMF Therapy, & Biofeedback.
- Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor (CSNA), The Cory Holly Institute
- Certified Natural Body Trainer, member of NFTA Registered Dietitian
- Raw Food Education, level I – II The Raw Foundation Culinary Institute
- Certified Health & Life Coach, accredited Health Coach Institute
- Certified Functional Nutritionist, The Functional Nutritional Alliance(FxNA)
- Energy Medicine & Bioresonance Therapy
- Plant-Based Nutrition
- Digestion / Detoxification
- Intermittent Fasting
- Diet/Weight Loss/Weight Management
- Menopause Health
- Emotional Trauma / Addiction Behaviour / Wellness Recovery
- Sports Nutrition Performance & Recovery